Some benefits provided by Federal Records Management:
- We are a local, woman-owned business.
- We offer flat rates and easy-to-understand billing.
- Our rates are inclusive and match the service you receive.
- We have the best customer service in the industry.
- We offer flexible service that meets our customers’ needs, not the other way around.
- We believe in community re-investment and building partnerships.
We offer rapid call backs from local employees right here in Colorado Springs.
- Our storage facilities include, but are not are limited to the following:
- Centrally located for convenience and quick delivery.
- Solidly constructed concrete buildings with perimeter fencing and locked gates.
- Double locked doors and barred windows.
- Securely equipped with perimeter high resolution cameras.
- Protected with security and fire alarms, as well as updated fire safety and prevention equipment.
- Steel shelving with shelves 6” above the concrete floor and an interior drainage system.
Federal Records Management customers can expect the following protocols to secure their information:
- Screening process for all visitors to the facility requiring proper identification while on premises.
- Total discretion by on-site employees who escort all visitors to secure areas while on premises.
- Access to a secure online account for only authorized users.
- Employees with extensive background checks that are required to sign confidentiality agreements.
- All customer information is stored on secure servers and encrypted with passcodes.
- The online site is a 256-bit SSL Encryption site with domain authentication.
- The system is maintained and backed up by a PCI compliant vendor that meets SOS online backup guidelines.